McCloud River Lumber Company
Advertising Placards

Sometime most likely in the later 1930s the McCloud River Lumber Company created twelve large placards the company included with each carload of lumber shipped from the mill. The date range is known principally because one of the cards features the original crane shed, built in 1928 and burned in 1938.

The back of all the placards.